Come Join Our Free Group And Become A Real Artisan Baker Today!
No credit card, no money, just an email address is all that is required.
Learn to bake bread course
In the learn bread baking course you will learn everything you need to know about baking bread, all from one instuctor who creates amazing breads. Some of the baking topics include:
- The equipment and ingredients that you need to get the most out of your bread (and some money saving tips too)
- How each stage of the bread making process can me adapted to create flavour and texture in your bread
- To master hand kneading and many different moulding techniques
- To cut the bread with care (and at pace) to aid the texture in the crust
- How to use Sourdoughs properly to bake amazing naturally leavened breads
- To become confident in slow fermentation breads, including the use of Biga's and Poolish's to make the bread rise
- How to get the most out of your oven (and what to get if you trade up)
- The psychology of Italian & French bakers, so you can understand how to create internationally inspired breads recipes yourself
PLUS the videos are available for you to view 24/7 - never get halfway through an old recipe and wonder "What was I supposed to do next?" - It's all here! (And the YouTube channel)
The only bread baking course you will ever need!
"The techniques used by artisan bakers across the world do not get shared...
...in celebrity bakers recipe books, neither on YouTube - They don't want to lose their REAL secrets.
But, I'm giving them all to you, for free. Whether you're already using a commercial bakery or want to bake some fresh treats at home - I'll teach you how to bake artisan bread the right way! Just sign up to become a free member."
Gareth Busby // Master Baker & Coach
Join The Baking School
Join Busby’s Baking School by signing up to the How To Bake Artisan Bread course. Members get full access to step by step training videos which share recipes, methods and theory training. Suitable for beginners to advanced.
Currently the bakery course is being recorded, enter your email address to receive an early-bird discount when it launches. If you’d like to find out more about the baking course, take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions here.